Supporting Brother Bryan Mission
- Thursday, February 13, 2020, 6:30pm
- Cranmer House – 2814 Linden Avenue, Homewood, AL 35209
- Purchase your table or tickets today, very limited seating ($150 per seat or $1000 for table of 8)
- Featuring Peter Pappas, Bethany Rushing, Annie Lee & Emily Hanrahan
- Buffet Dinner: tender young lettuces together with mandarin oranges, toasted almonds, elkmont goat cheese and honey basalmic vinaigrette. Beef Tenderloin medallions served with rich demi-glace, mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus, dinner rolls, and homemade desserts. Complimentary beer and wine.
- Dress: Cocktail Casual/Sports Coat & Tie
- Questions? Allan Causey – email@example.com
Brother Bryan Mission is the oldest rescue mission in Birmingham, founded in 1940. Men come to BBM at the lowest point in their lives. They need help meeting their most basic needs. Once accepted into one of our programs, they begin to learn how much God loves them and wants to restore them to a meaningful and productive life. The spark of hope is ignited and a life begins to be changed forever. Hope finds a home at BBM.
Hosts: Parishioners from
- Brookwood Baptist Church
- Canterbury United Methodist Church
- Cathedral Church of the Advent
- Holy Trinity-Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church
- St. James Missionary Baptist Church